Friday 27 March 2015

WHAT'S IN MY BABY'S HOSPITAL BAG?


This is the bag that I bought to hold my baby's things for the hospital. It's quite spacious, seems very sturdy and I love the design of it - the shoulder strap makes for easy carrying. Plus it was only £8 from Primark.


Inside: 9 sleepsuits and 9 vests (I packed thinking I'd be staying for 3 days), 3 muslin cloths, 1 fleece blanket, a swaddle pod (£10 from Amazon, I remember stressing out so much about swaddling Emilia in hospital), 2 pairs of socks and a hat.




A cellular blanket, a hooded towel, baby lotion and top-to-toe wash (some hospitals provide bath stuff), nappy bags, 100g tube of Bepanthen, baby wipes, wrap/bag with compartment to keep changing essentials. (The nappies are being stored in my hospital bag for now as it's bigger).

I think I'm probably going to add more socks, a dummy (maybe?!), some leggings and a little teddy - I think it's pretty much packed though. Please let me know if you think I've missed anything or if you have any suggestions, I want to be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment