Monday 2 February 2015

NAILS OF THE MONTH.


Yes, you heard it right, nails of the month! Seeing as I don't have the time or patience to paint my nails every week I've found a combo that I've fallen in LOVE with and stuck with it. I've recently discovered Essie nail varnish (super late, I know!) and have decided that I want to collect all of them. Every. Single. One. My current favourites to use together are 'Chinchilly' and 'Sparkle on Top', I'm loving the whole statement nail trend, so I think that 'Sparkle on Top' is the perfect amount of glitter to use for this particular nail look. These nail varnishes are super fast-drying and fabulous colours for this season (every season, in fact!) so grab them whilst you can!




Stay tuned for pregnancy posts, I'm approaching my 30th week and starting to collect items for my hospital bag and the baby's bag too, I'll also be doing posts on the new baby's nursery.











No comments:

Post a Comment