Tuesday 4 November 2014

EMILIA'S AUTUMN WARDROBE.

Seeing as my darling daughter has just started wearing 9-12 month clothes I thought it was time she had some new, weather-appropriate clothes. She's a lot more active now and she enjoys going on walks (in her pushchair, haha) and she loves going to the park and going on the baby swings, so it's about time she got some cute, warm clothes!


Right now I'm loving the selection of baby girl clothes in Primark, the pink sweater with the navy polkadot elbow pads was from there and was around £6, very impressed with the quality and durability of this item. The grey socks were part of a pack of 4 or 5 and are from Next and were £5, they are perfect as they are super soft and stay on baby's feet thanks to the roll-top. The faux fur hooded gilet was also from Next, I believe it was around £15, here is one similar. These trusty denim-style jeggings were from Matalan, they were £5 and I find them so easy to pair with anything!





This long-sleeved floral top was part of a pack of 3 from Next, it was a gift but here are some similar, they are great on their own or paired with the faux fur gilet pictured above. The socks are also from Next and were part of the pack pictured above. These dark blue leggings are so soft, they're perfect for babies on the move as they have a slight stretch to them. They were £5 from Matalan and I'm positive that I'm going to be buying them in every size as Emilia grows!


Another lovely purchase from Primark was this heart-patterned navy cardigan, it was about £5 which is an absolute bargain for something that i'd compare to Next-quality. Instead of a tshirt, I'd usually pair a cardigan with a vest (long-sleeved when it gets colder) and this one was a multipack from Next. Again, the details for the socks and leggings have been featured above.


This beautiful floral shirt was a gift from my baby shower, it was from Next, it was about £8 I believe. It goes perfectly with dark coloured bottoms like these denim-style jeggings, details already mentioned.




Here is my little angel modelling her clothes, it took many stuffed toys and books to get her to sit still but I got there in the end! She definitely loves her new clothes, I can't wait until she starts walking so I can buy her some cute new shoes!

Jessica,

x

No comments:

Post a Comment